- by Rory Ramsden
I got together with Marti Woodward , the high 5 coach, yesterday to talk about the foundation marketing strategies that you should nail before you get to your first product launch – see the video interview below – She was and is particularly focused on making sure that her coaching clients have the right mindset before launching into the simple six step process that she teaches
This is just as important for you when putting together your product launch. Approach your launch story with the right attitude and it will be a lot easier to make that all important emotional connection with your prospects. This is the key to your success.
If your audience identifies with you they will forgive you almost anything provide that you are open and transparent with them.
So explore your mindset and make sure that you are focused on serving your customers by helping them get closer to their goals. Actually giving them simple steps to take to avoid the pain they are challenged by will build your credibility. They will warm to you. They will see you as a trusted adviser
Only then pivot to talk about your offer
This is the beauty of a product launch sequence. It gives your prospects to get to know you, to grow to like you, to understand your track record and ultimately to believe in you.
People buy from people not companies
Take a look at the video and then look at the major takeaways below…
- Develop the ‘serve my customers’ mindset with your marketing – Provide 80% FREE and valuable content to 20% marketing messages
- Your audience are only interested in ‘What’s in it for them’ so make sure your messages focus on this alone
- Develop a ‘Signature System’ that will quickly and easily help your customers get what they want
- Build momentum by joining social media properties where your customers gather. There may be specialized community forums that will target your audience far better than Facebook and Twitter
- Develop a range of products that support each other but are designed to achieve results tailored to suit your customers as they climb the value staircase and develop more sophisticated needs
- A customer is for life and the most valuable asset your business will ever have. Look after them by giving them unexpected gifts and thank you presents.
If you have a product launch planned in the next six months and you want someone to look over your plans, I’d be happy to jump on the phone with you and help you pinpoint the weaknesses in your launch strategy. It’ll cost you nothing but your time. It will bring things into focus and pay massive dividends on launch day. This product launch evaluation is designed to help you get your product to the launch pad so that you can take your business to the next level Contact us now to find out more.